BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Fels Naptha = AWESOME!

So I voted that I tell you about this awesome-ness! It's called FELS-NAPTHA.


So, I forget about how awesome this it is until I have to use it again, or until I tell people about it. So this is me telling you!

THIS IS AWESOME!

This awesome bar of detergent (more or less) gets everything out of clothes! You use it as a pre-treater, rub it on the stain and wash it and Ta-Da!!! It comes out!

Really. I can use it on anything, grease stains on shirts, mustard, ketchup; you can use it on colors or whites. it's AWESOME!

The biggest help it was for me was when Mae was wee bitty and had blow-outs (you moms know what I'm saying, everyone else remember this!) That stuff is a pain! Sometimes you get lucky and get it out, but most of the time your left with this nasty yellow tint to their precious clothes! This gets it OUT! No Joke! Completely! and it gets out formula stains and spit up! I so recomend this for any new mom!

I so recomend this! The trick, so far the only place that I can find that sells it any more is Ace Hardware...BUT I found a site online that you can order it on! and it's so cheep! Only like $1.50!

http://www.soapsgonebuy.com/Fels_Naptha_Soap_p/dial1001.htm

So there's the link!

Peace Out:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee-hee, nice Jess. Nice.

-Ellen