BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Decorating for Fall

Let me tell you this : 
I am SO excited to have my own little place to decorate for fall for any season I see fit! And lately I've had a crafty bee in my bonnet. The only problem is that I LOVE (love love love love love love) Halloween! But its still a smidgen too far away to start decorating for it...So I had to do fall:) (but trust you me, com next weekend I'm going to post a rediculous blog on all the halloween crafts I have planned:))

This is my "random empty space" craft:)
I had a colage frame hanging around that needed something to do:) and the paper pumkins are super easy:) (google it, you'll find totorials:))

Another super easy one and it was TOO CUTE to pass up:)


I found the idea at This Blog and holy crap! it was just too cute! I couldn't NOT make it:)My only difference to hers was I didn't have a random sun hat and straw laying around (go figure, right?) So no hat and I used yellow paper for the straw:The best part of it all is Baby LOVES to get crafty with me:) loves to color or paint and glue! She loves it:) I love that I get to spend that time with her:)

Love Mush:)

1 comments:

Bryan and Brianna said...

So.. I've decided that you need to make me some crafts! Because, 1. I'm not crafty. And 2. When I do try to craft it comes out way crappy. Haha! Just kidding! But I do like the crafts! They're way cute!! :D