BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Memory Lane : Jessica Style

So this last week I went through my spoon collection :)
*say what? your SPOON collection??*
It's true :) a spoon collection :)
No not the cute ones you get from stores with states on them
Plastic ones :)
It all started in high school 
*flashback music plays and pictures of silly highschool Jessica fade into veiw*
I - like so many teenagers - LOVED ICE CREAM! Even wrote a paper on it for a couple classes...yes, I was that lonely. And then one day I was talking to a buddy, Chris, and I noticed that Chris had a spoon behind his ear ... *raised eyebrows*.... So I asked him about it. He told me that he carries one around, on his person, incase of ice cream ever emergencies. And it hit me - I could've missed out on ICE CREAM because of my lack of SPOON!?! I was devistated. So I started carrying one around. 
And eventually it turned into keeping one from all occasions I could :) and on some I would write what the occassion was.

But it got out of control...

I counted and sorted and split and tossed.
And eventually I came out with 
125 Spoons in totally :)
*82 dated and marked - 43 blank*
Now I've got to find something to do with the 'no date' spoons...I'm totally up for suggestions :)
But It was fun to go through it! 
I have some really fun spoons in there :)

I have one from my Wedding Day
"His and Hers" spoons from anniversary 2
"California 2006" 
"Hunter 48 - Kearns 10 - 10-14-2005"
"Super Bowl 2005"
Family Reunions
"St. George 2012"
One from when we heard Baby's heart beat for the first time :)
One from Little Brother Being born :)
 I even found my old High School spoon I kept with me incase of Ice Cream emergancies :)

I love my spoons
 

1 comments:

Laura said...

This is my new favorite! Especially the ones marked about your kids! <3