BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

IN THE DARK OF THE NIGHT

Last night was one of the more fun motherly nights so I thought I would write of my nightly adventure! (ye mothers to be, beware, this could make ye a little frighted):


(must first know baby was suppose to eat at midnight, but usually would've gone till 2 am)




10:00 - Actually went to bed on time. So Josh and I stayed up to watch the news, and then shower.


11:30 - Maeby drops binky so mommy goes and fixes it.


11:31 - Again has to fix binky.


(at this point Zanadoo desides it would be fun to sharpen her claws on Maeby's BRAND NEW toy, and thus gets her butt kicked and sprayed)


11:32 - Yet again, binky.


11:33 - At this point the screaming is angry so I go to sit in her room and give her her binky if


she manages to drop it.


11:36 - Mae is screaming and VERY upset, so I figure she might actually be hungry, So we feed


her.


11:46 - Swaddles Mae and puts her soundly back into bed.


2: 15 - We drop the binky and starts crying so we have to fix that.


2:35 - Again the binky.


2:45 - Maeby starts crying again, so we put the binky back in thinking that MUST be the issue.


2:54 - Crying.


3:00 - The crying is bad again, so I try feeding her again, (when she would've fed at 3:30 but coulda gone till 5:30) and low, she's hungry.


3:10 - Swaddled and back in bed.


4:00 - Drops the binky, and cries.


4:30 - Drops the binky...again. This time only little fussing.


5:17 - Drops the binky...


5:50 - You guessed it, Binky. and crying.


6:05 - Crying and binky.


6:17 - I make Josh get up for work so I can bring an unhappy Maeby-baby to bed with me.


6:50 - fusses a bit and manages to get an arm out of her swaddling:) so I have her snuggled up to me to keep her asleep.


7:15 - Start fussing, so we try feeding again, and low. (shoulda eaten at 30 or later)


7:25 - Swaddled and back asleep.


(FINALLY is aloud to get some sleep - Ufortunately that twice during my sleeping time Zanadoo decides this would be a GREAT time to try to open the closet:) our VERY SQUEEKY closet, and it's not just open and done, oh no. It's open...wait...little more...wait...litlle more....wait-then Jessica throws a pillow at her! So she comes back in half an hour and does it again.)


9:55 - Wakes up to a smiling happy Maeby-baby trying to grab my nose:)




And that is the story of my life:)




Lucky for the Maeby she's really cute:)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, SO TRUE!!! I enjoyed reading it! :) Btw, this is Whitney, but I don't have an account, so I'm going by anonomous. :)