BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SEVEN POUNDS


"Seven names. Seven strangers. One secret."


So we finally got to see Seven Pounds, and it was a wonderful movie! truely wonderful!

The only problem is I'm not sure I can even try a real reveiw with out ruining the whole thing...so I might just findsomething online...


Will Smith (Ben Tomas) a man at a crossroads. He embarks on a journey to help change the circumstances of seven strangers who deserve a second chance in life. But when he opens his heart to a beautiful woman who needs his help, he risks everything he's planned for one last chance at love.


I would definately suggest buying this one or at least rent it! Will Smith does a fabulous job! Yet again!


Actors : Will Smith

Rosario Dawson
Rating : PG-13


My Rating : A+


0 comments: