BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

LIVE AND LET LIVE!

Let me start with a statement :

I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY! NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT. AND NOTHING SAID HERE IS NECESSARILY POINTED AT ONE SPECIFIC PERSON PER SAY. IT MIGHT CAUSE OFFENCE BUT NONE IS MEANT.


So I've found that a lot of people have serious issues with just letting things be!

I have a reacuring moment when I'm reminded in little ways that I'm still baby fatty and I "need to buy new clothes". To this I say one, no right havest thou! I'm reminded everyday when I look in my mirror or when I try to fit into my old clothes, and I'm trying to convince myself that it's ok, but I don't need help from other people. And did it ever acure to these people that I'm still kinda working on it? I dunno, it's like it's hard losing baby fat and trying to keep baby happy at the same time! woosh, big concept there! Tee hee.

Another one that people seem to be kinda silly about is my girls nights out or when I go dancing period. Firstly : I love going to play with my friends! It's so fun to forget for a little while that I'm a "grown up" and a mommy, and just have fun! Dancing makes me feel good! But I have, hmm... people that are silly about it. "They" think it's silly that, one : I go dancing with out my husband, two : it's silly and imature, and a new one that I don't go or I leave early from partys or other things to go play (when I've made these plans AT LEAST a month in advance so I can make sure I can go). My things with all of this is that for the girls night out, Josh is happy that I go dancing, he likes that I go have fun! And I like that it's silly and immature! It makes me feel good to have my fun. But my biggest thing is that all these people don't know what I'm going through, and if this is something that makes me happy then so be it!

My last one is just people telling me how I need to do things. I'm a big girl now! I pay house payments and everything! And I think I'm doing ok. I don't think I need "you" telling me "well Jess, you should be doing this" or "not doing this". I've got it, and if not, I'll either ask for help or I'll figure it out on my own. I've got this :).

My ending statement is that I'm having hard times, and all of the people that give me a hard time don't know any of it. Some of them don't even talk to me outside certain ocassions and therefore don't know me or whats going on and have no right telling me it's silly or I look fat or I shouldn't be doing it. Now don't get me wrong, have your oppinion, if you want to think that all the power in the world to you! Go tell your friends or you husband, family, what ever, but don't tell me I'm doing it wrong.


Live and let live:) I got this:)

0 comments: