BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

A huge MWAH to my Kristy

This is a super cool happy birthday for my Kristy!!! I ♥ my Kristy (and I've got freetime) so I'm doing a blog FULL of pictures and stories of my Kristy!




In our High School play our Senior year Kristy was a wolf! The sexiest wolf of them all!



My Kristy and My Shalay! This was in Social Dance, and not to brag, BUT, we were the best dancers in the class!


On of the last days of school, Tysha, Kristy and I Chilled in G-hall (where else would we be!?) and we got bored! Thus this picture!



HAHA! Kristy, Shalay and I took a Senior Trip to St. George and it was way fun!!! Kristy and I had WAY too much fun with the camera!


This was Me, Shalay and Kristy I think...nope, no real story to this one :) We just decided to go play and see a movie!


This was the night of Shalay's going away party. After the party Kristy, Laura, Josh and I went to an institute dance:) we're so silly sometimes!


After I had My Maeby-Baby my Kristy and Wee Laura came to see me and the baby:) Kristy is the best Auntie EVER!! Maeby Loves her!


Haha:) Richard is a nerd:) this was a Valentines dance in...2008:) we had great fun!



Kristy, Tysha and me going to the second girls night out! We had great fun:) especially until 2 in the morning trying to drop tysha off:) LoL it was great times!


This is also another HAHA! This was the night of Shalay's Bachlorette party:) The few of us that were still there watched static on the TV upside down!

And thus is the ode to my Kristy! I hope she has the BESTEST Birthday ever! She deserves it!! MWAH!!!


0 comments: