BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Taking Care of Buisness

So in these trying times I've been trying (haha...trying times...trying...haha) to come up with a EASY way to earn an extra tiny bit of money every month.... So here's what I got.

Starting a web site where/blog where I can sell crafty stuff. I love doing crafty stuff! And why not do a bunch of it and sell it for cheaperish... Could do picture frames... "home sweet home"-like plaques... all sorts of stuff:)


So now the trick is I need to figure out how to get started, and if it would be worth it....well ok it would prolly be with it if nothing else because it will give me an excuse to be crafty:)


LET ME HAVE INPUT!!! For reals let me know what you think!


6 comments:

Shalay said...

I think that's a great idea! And it would be a ton of fun!! It shouldn't be too hard. I don't have experience in something like that but I would imagine that ebay (and maybe craigslist) would be a great place to start. You could add something that refers to your site/blog so that it could get spread. You could also use facebook and this blog to advertise the other one. I hope it goes well for you! That sounds really cool! I have always really loved your crafty work!!! ;) Good luck my Jess!

Shalay said...

That sounds like fun! I've always loved your stuff! I think it sounds like a great idea! Good luck!

Bryan and Brianna said...

I would LOVE it!! I think it's a great idea! I would definitely buy stuff from you!! :D

Alicia Clingman said...

I really like your idea :) I remember your mom saying you were really artsy :)

Natalie Rausch said...

If you want to sell crafty stuff I'd check out this website. They're really cool and you can sell stuff on there. http://www.etsy.com/

~-~Pam ~-~ said...

Hey Jess,

If you want to have your own web site to show your stuff on, Google Sites is free and fairly easy to use. I could give you some basic lessons and help you get it set up initially. Have you been to Kaci's book site? That was created with Google Sites. Just a thought :)