BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Me...being...me...it's hard stuff...

So...
Lately I've been having this thing. A weight thing. yeah. For like the last year and a half.
My issue :
I HATE HOW MUCH I WEIGH.
Before I had the baby I was SOOO happy with how much I weighed. I weighed between 145 and 150 and I was happy with me:)
Then I got prego, and dealt with the weight I gained cause you can't exactly diet while prego. I think the highest I got was...195...I think. And then I had Mae:) and for a while I actually lost some weight:) I got to like 170 ish...but then it just stopped coming off.
I tried doing a few more things
*treadmill*new videos*crunches*
But nothing worked :(
Then we lived with my family for a while. And that was great for my weight!
Cause you see I'm one of those people that - as sad as it is - likes to be "better" than everyone else. (like really I loved PE in school because I knew I wasn't' the fasted but I could got faster than other people! And it made me feel good!)
*ANY WAY*
So we moved back in with my family. And I'd always been "the small one" so it was nice to be back..."at that place". It made me WANT to get skinny again. And my parents have that Wii Fit game, and it was fun to beat peoples scores doing that ^.^ .
But now we're back at home and I'm stuck again.
The sadness is that I don't eat a ton. REALLY. My calorie count through out the day, I would wager is about...1200-1400...maybe. And then I have this little creature with pigtails that decides everytime I want to do my work out video that she MUST have me hold her.
*no joke. she's fine until I start it, and then the tantrum insues*
So I'm stuck. I float around 180 now. I hate it. REALLY. And I can't get myself to kick it. And you know the whole "I'm a competitive person" thing. It's hard to be competitive with a person who walks everywhere during the day, and is right at "normal" on the weight chart.
*I love you Josh*
It's just no good. I'm trying to be happy with Jessica, but it's hard when Jessica is 30 pounds over where she really wants to be.
So I guess if you have any awesome ideas, through them at me.
I might shoot them down...
But throw them at me any way:)


But I do LOVE this picture ^.^
And I would like to thank those that participated in this unfilled experience!

3 comments:

-K said...

I find that it's better to focus on body form rather than weight. I'm at 150 (when my "normal" is 125 since I'm shorter than you lol) but I try not to think about being "overweight" and instead I say "I want to fit in this size" and not worry where my weight is as long as I look like I want.
Just my point of view :)

Bonnie Welch said...

I've lost 20 pounds on the South Beach diet, and it only entails eating certain things. No fancy diets, no buying food from a company, and you can get fabulous recipes from my friend's blog at kalynskitchen.com
Seriously, I make a menu from her recipes on Sunday, buy the ingredients I need, and make the recipes every night.
Also, a suggestion: If Maeby throws a tantrum when you're exercising just let her! She'll get louder and louder when you don't "give in" and pick her up, but after a few days (if you can stand the noise of her screaming), she'll realize that you ARE going to exercise, no matter what. Also, maybe give her a popsiscle or something she likes to eat while you exercise so she'll connect something fun for HER with YOUR exercising!Good luck!

Jessica :) said...

Thats great Grandma bonnie! thank you! I'll try that! Thank you thank you!

Yeah, your right...and honestly if I could get back into my size 10 jeans I'd be happy there too. I just don't like how I look at this size:/