BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm Well Aware of How Lucky I Am...


I'm well aware of how lucky I am. Like lottery lucky. [She's] like nobody else in the world. When I'm with her, it's like I'm split in two. Half of me is just on fire goin' crazy if I'm not touching her, the other half is so still and peaceful, just perfectly content, just knows: this is the one.


As silly as it is, this quote is from Buffy the Vampire Slayer:) But it's perfect. Simply perfect.

I love you my Joshua. We've been through...pure crap in the last little while, and I've been a giant pain and he knows it:) But some how he still loves me. In my darkest moments he still loves me. He always tries to make it all better, no matter how hard I make it all.

He's my hero I would be lost with out him.

1 comments:

Alicia Clingman said...

:) This post makes me smile for you!