BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

♥ Phillipe ♥

This is Phillipe:) (yes I named him:) cause thats how I roll) he is the caterpillar that Maeby and I found in the garden - it's ok, that was Phillipe in his rebel days, he is reformed now.


And now Phillipe has some exciting news.....

*
**
***
****
*********
****
***
**
*

HE'S TRANSFORMING!!!!
Its true:) our little Phillipe has decided that he is all growed up now:) *sniff* it seems like only last week that we found him and took him in...
*Oh. It was last week....*
Any way:)

He's right above the arrow in that little blurry/fuzzy area right at the bottom of the jar:)
*he's getting so big*sigh*

Any way:) we'll keep you updated on how Phillipe does:)

2 comments:

Bryan and Brianna said...

Hehe, I totally love that you posted this.. Good luck to Phillipe! :) I can't wait to hear more about his transformation.

Shalay said...

Oh my gosh!! How fun!! Love this!!!