BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 17, 2012

More Crafting

I was told I really need to post more of the crafty stuff I do...specifically my wreaths...So here I go :)

I really can't believe I never posted this one...I'm quite proud of it :)


I think it turned out very cute :) problem is it was a GIANT pain in the tush! your suppose to use brown bags (like the grocery kind) and cute out flower shapes, then wrap them around the end of a pencil and glue it on, then add the butterflies. Easy enough right? NO!!! this stinking thing took like 8 bags! that is A LOT of flowers!!! Butterflies were easy though :) And it turned out really good :)

 And then the one that Baby really loved was our fairy door :)


I think it's super fun! I found the idea online, and had to do it :) the ones online are made out of wood...mine? not so much...  :) mine is cereal boxes :) and crafty paint and clear spray paint. But baby is super thrilled about having a fairy door now :) (I'm kinda hoping that it'll help with night-time fears too...afraid of bees (for example) but the bees are afraid of the fairies *crosses fingers*)

But there you have it :) finally got some more stuff posted :)

The End :)

0 comments: