BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 22, 2013

A Jessica Play Date!!!

Incase you wondered- 
MY HUSBAND IS AMAZING!!!
He let me have a play date with my paint and my glue gun while he watched the kids :) isn't he just SUPER!?!?

So I got a painting out of my day :)

AND
with the help of my beloved glue gun and box cutter
*and a crap load of packing tape*
 Baby got a.......

 GUITAR!!!
 Thats right, Jessica gets board and her children end up with musical instruments:)
I still need to make it colorfull...But I am very much liking it :) as is Baby:) she's been wanting a Yukalele for a long while, but SHOOT. You know how much those things cost? I'll give you a hint : TOO MUCH!!! And she'll prolly get just as much out of this as she would a real one:)

Any way:)
Another look into my day:) 

Love Peace Chicken Grease

0 comments: