BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 4, 2013

LOTS OF CRAFTS!!!!

So Jessica's all
"YAY BLOGGING!!"
Then she stops for a week and a half... :)

BUT I HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE!
I was getting crazy crafty :) So with every free second I was doing that instead....
But now I'm sharing it with you!

First crafty :
So I made Baby that guitar right? and she was all "I LOVE IT!" 
Then she started pretending that it was a violin...
And then Jessica got a crafty little bee in her bonnet...
So Jessica went from this :
TO THIS!!!
YEAH BUDDY! 
Sorry...when I know I done good I tend to be proud of myself :)
An I made a Violin! I think I made it backwards though...I think the chin thingy is s'pose to go on the other side and that it's s'pose to be held by the other hand...
Violining friends : am I right??
But by awesome randomness, the straw bow actually makes Violin sounds on the "strings" :)

Second crafty actually comes in three parts:
First you must know, that the nursery in my ward had a...missunderstanding :) and we lost all of our nursery stuff *sad face* So I decided to make some new stuff :)

Uno:
Well...uno I don't have a picture of...
I made a parachute blanket :)
kinda hard to take a picture of...

Dos and Tres :
BLANKETS!!!

At this point I say
THANK YOU MOMMY!!! 
She gave me the sewing machine that helped me make these so thank you mommy!

*Happy Sigh*
And there you have it:)

A VERY good crafty week :)

Love Peace Chicken Grease

1 comments:

melissa said...

You made the violin correctly :) these look awesome!!!