BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 6, 2013

One bright day,
 in the middle of the night,
two dead boys got up to fight.
 Back to back they faced each other,
drew their swords and shot each other.
A deaf policeman heard the noise,
went outside and killed the dead boys.
If you don't believe my stories true,
ask the blind man,
he saw it too.

This is a just for me post :) 
So I NEVER EVER forget :)
I was playing with friends a while back and they rememinded me of how my bestest buddy boy-shaped-friend met my boyfriend (the current Mr. Jessica :)) and it made me get all sappy :)
I brought Mr. Jessica to school, after school to meet some of my friends.
I had told them all about him as I was very much in Lobe :)
And My friend Matthew walked up to Mr. Jessica, took him by the hand and with out so much as a "Hello" recited this to him :)
(Matthew is funny like that :))
Josh never breaking eye contact, just stood there. When Matthew finished Hubby just smiled at him :)
Matthew smiled and nodded. Voting that he was good :)

like I said , silly, but it made me smile :)

Love Peace Chicken Grease

 

0 comments: