BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Slaying the Dragon

So I was playing around, commenting on blogs and stuff and I saw that I had a profile people could view
*Say WHAT?*
And it turns out as some point I had written stuff on it! But it was out of date, So I updated it and I got to the bottom and it was all 
"here's a random question you can answer"
*raised eyebrows*
Ok...
Turns out the question was AWESOME! but it wouldn't let me write more than 400 characters for my answer...
*lame*
SO I copy and pasted it here! 
I know how much more random can my posts be?!



"You've successfully slain the dragon! How will you toast your marshmallows?"

oh no! I have no fire with which to roast my mallow! How can life go on...I don't see how it can...
*she looks upon the dragon, and it's tallons, glistening with the beasts deep red blood. And taking that tallon I plunged it into the depths of my heart. I felt it. I felt the life,neigh, the light start to drain out of me. Things grew dark, but I could smell wild roses on the horrizon. And then as suddenly as it came, the pain was gone.



Love Peace Chicken Grease

0 comments: