BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dr. Huang is my HERO!

So I've started watching Law and Order SVU
(started season 5 now I'm gonna start at the begining >))
and Dr, Huang is the psychiatrist on the show and I LOVE HIM! And today I'm sharing with you the knowledge that I learned from watching it!


Background : It was an episode about how the "cool" group of girls in school ruined this other girls life, and then one of the popular girls ended up dead (in the trunk of her own car), and the other 3 girls - her best friends - in the popular group did it because of something that the "head girl" made her do. It was intense.

ANY WHO.

So Dr. Huang (pronounced "Wong" which is Ironic cause that's his really last name) talked to the "head girl" to see if she really was psychotic (she was), and then cam out to talk to the other detectives to tell them what went on and told them way girls (as apposed to boys) can be SOOO distructive!

The jist :

Boys are brought up to express their emotions, to let it all out, to "be boys". While girls are brought up to be nice and proper and smile about what ever happens. So when crap happens in high school, boys get ticked about whats happened, they yell and scream and duke it out, then 20 minutes later they're smiling and laughing about it. And then there are girls, who are taught to be polite to people, so instead of going to there friend and say "YO! this is whats up!" *tee*hee* they talk to their other friends, and they talk to their friends and so on and so on till it becomes a rumor, but they can't just talk about it, so they stay ticked and then they never speak again.

And I was like WHOOOAAA!!! It was intense! the light bulb above my head went off!

So to all my girly friends : this is why you hate that girl you were best friends with when you were three:)

Thanks for reading my rambling!

1 comments:

Bryan and Brianna said...

I LOVE this post!! Dr. Huang is also my fave!! I haven't seen that episode, but it totally makes sense! Thanks for the enlightenment you just gave to me! Love you Jess!