BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blogging ... Format?

Sorry, I know this is like the 3 post in two days but has any one elses "new post" typing area changed? I can't change colors any more, I can't center, can't change font, or the font size...And whenever I add a picture instead it showing the picture it shows ... one of those random bunch of words and symbols (but then you post it and it's a picture)(sorry, I don't have amazing words or this might make more sense). And it does that when I italicize and bold.

Any way it's just freaking me out so I was wondering if anyone elses blog was doing that and if they know when it'll go back to normal...:)

Thanks:)

1 comments:

Shalay said...

Mine does that when I try to copy/paste something into my posts. But when that happens it won't even let me publish. I have found that I have to make sure I type in everything. I don't know if that is your problem or not but I thought I would throw it out there just in case...