BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Fridays!

So in my random blog checking, and I found one of the more popular ones, and she does this thing called Five Question Fridays! So you copy and paste the questions, and the picture and answer the questions:) I thought it was kinda fun so I'm giving it a shot:)



1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?

2. Do you dream in color?

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?


1. Yes I did and Yes I do! Cocoa Bear:) I got him when I was wee bitty:) He's so old now all the fluff in his legs has shifted to his feet, so it looks like he has bell bottoms:)

2. *gasp*....I don't know...umm...I just had a dream last night...um...I really don't know...wow....huh.

3. 5'6" Kinda wish I was shorter, I like where I am...but it wouldn't hurt, pants would be the right length, I could wear heels with out being as tall as josh:)

4. ZAC EFFRON!!! haha:)

5. EWWW! I HATE it when people don't put their carts away! But worse then that I HATTTTTTE it when people just "throw" there cart in the cart return place with out putting it together with the other carts already there just leave it there all crooked and then the next people don't put them together either! And 5 carts later you have NO room in the cart return because people are RETARDED! I've been know to spend a few minutes at the cart return just straitening up the carts. Josh hates it when I do:) But I can't stand it! It's like all these grown people need their mommy to go shopping with them and tell them to put the cart away! UGH!!!!

Woww....random rant...my bad....:) This is going to be fun:)

Love mush!

0 comments: