BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mormon Pick-Up Lines

Mormon Pick-Up Lines! These are the BESTEST! :

What's your favorite temple? Because you're mine.

You remind me of the fruit in Lehi's dream. Precious above all others.

My Liahona pointed to you.

Haven't we met before... like in the pre-existence?

Can I borrow your phone? I told my mom that I'd call her when I found the girl of my dreams.

I may need a map, because I'm lost in your eyes.

You're beatiful in Gods eyes, and mine too.

Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I need to walk by again?

Did it hurt? [Did what hurt?:] When you fell from heaven?

For a minute there I thought I had died and gone to heaven, but now I realize that I am very much alive, and that heaven has been brought to me.

I don't think you're worthy to take me to the temple. [Why?:] Because you're smokin'!

Dearest Darling... after much deliberation, and significant consideration, I have half the inclination to make you my relation. So if you'll meet me at the station, with the bishop's cooperation, we will form a combination that will increase the population.

Last night I was looking at the stars, and for every one I saw I thought of something that I love about you... but soon I ran out of stars.

I knew I'd feel the Spirit at EFY, but I didn't think I'd see an angel!

What's a Celestial boy/girl doing in a Telestial place like this?

What time is it? Because I want to forever remember the moment I met you.

Are you a Gadianton Robber [No:] Well, you stole my heart.

Can I see your tag? Oh, I thought so... Made In Heaven.

And MY personal favorites:

Is your name Virtue? Because you garnish my thoughts unceasingly ;)

Hey, what's your name? [Insert Name:] Hmmm, that sounds familiar... I think it was in my Patriarchal Blessing!

Even with the Liahona, I get lost in your eyes.

Is the Spirit telling you the same thing it's telling me?

I just got off my mission and I’m looking for my next companion.

Do you go to EFY? - Because I’m Especially For You.

The 13th Article of Faith requires me to ask you out ("If there is anything virtuous, lovely or of good report, or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.")

2 comments:

Bryan and Brianna said...

Bahaha!! Thanks for sharing this! You totally just made my day! And it's sad, but I've been told a couple of these.. Actually, it's funny. :) Anyway, thanks again! :D

Baerett said...

If your body is a temple then i want my recommend