BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Five Question Friday *Happy New Year*

you know what to do, copy and paste the questions and the picture and have fun!



1. How long does your Christmas Tree stay up?


2. Do you have any plans for New Years Eve?

3. Do you have any New Years Resolutions?

4. How did you spend New Years Eve when you were younger?

5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Years Eve?


1. Usally till after new years:)

2. YEAH BUDDY! Baby and I are going to have a slumber party at whitneys house! Whitney and I are going to watch a scary movie:) after the little ones crash anyway:)

3. Yes:) but it's a for me thing so.........

4. Staying up late with family:) we ALWAYS had Won-Tons:) and then at midnight we'd go outside with our pots and pans, bang on them and scream "HAPPY NEW YEAR" at the top of our lungs:)

5. 2006/2007:) My husband proposed to me on new years day:)

Thats ab-de-de-abe- thats all folks!

0 comments: