BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Is it just me or is this week going by CRAZY fast? it dawned on me *BAAAM* it's friday! it was insane!
ANY WHO!
Five Question Friday:) woo-hoo! copy and paste the questions and answers:)



1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?!

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?

3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?

4. When do you put up your tree?

5. What is your favorite Holiday?

1. oooohh...New brown shoes:) or....pocket watch...clothes...and a book by a lady...

2. good gravey...really?? I fire this question, last couple years I've gotten buffy the vampire slayer on DVD:) that was awesome:) and once when I was a kid I got a moviing barbie horse:) and I got my art table for christmas:) that was awesome:)

3. Another question I fire. I still have no idea what I wanna be when I grow up:/

4. I like to put it up the day after thanksgiving and decorate like crazy people! but *and here I go* since I'm living with my family they told us we have to get a storage unit before we can put up the christmas stuff, the problem is (and this is where I get in trouble if mom reads this before I tell her:)) we won't be getting a storage unit just yet:) which means aguing on yes we should get one, and no we arent' doing it now, and but we think you should, and in the end the tree won't be up for a long while longer:)

5. HALLOWEEN! I love halloween:) Christmas is a SUPER close second though:)

0 comments: