BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Five Question Friday

it's true, five question friday...AND I'm actually doing it! Much arguing on my inside...But I'm doin' it:)

Copy and paste the questions and picture and go for it:)



1. Do you regift...and if so, do you have a regifting horror story?

2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year?

3. Who brings the most gifts in your family, you or Santa?

4. What store do you love to by jeans from?

5. Christmas meal: Big, All Out Meal or Snacks and Apps?


-------

1. ...not really...yeah...I got nothing...

2. NO! And it's very exciting for me:) I usually only want like one thing so I have a good guess, or Josh isn't too secretive ;) but this year he is SUPER secritive:) I'm all intrigued:)

3. ...hmmm...me...santa usually only does stockings and one ish-big thing.

4. Ross:) I love Ross:) Cheaper than Walmart and WAY cuter:)

5. HUGE!!! breakfast is omletts and cinimon rolls:)and then dinner we have turkey and stuffing, and jello salads, and rolls potatos:) it's super great:) my madre is amazing:)

Ta'da:)

Oh! and I'll be starting a new daily post thing tomorrow! I'm very ecxited about it!

The End.

0 comments: