BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

*2010*

Yay for 2010:)
Saw a friend do this and I thought it would be fun:)So here are the highlights of my year:)

The Hair cuts:) two of them:) I don't think I'll ever leave my hair long agian!



Flowers from my Josh:) It was a good year for Flowers:)



Good times with GREAT FRIENDS!!!









Dancing:) Making boats with rob and taryn:) Laura's wedding:) Eclipse:) Tysha's farewell:) family funny's:) scary places:)

Getting my camera and FALLING in love with it!


Going to the Aquarium:)





Major Holiday's and Major Holiday pictures:)




Philipe the scary MOTH!


Attemting to say goodbye to my house:( And the kitties that lived on my porch:)



Hardy Family reunion:)




Halloween!





Baby turns 2:)


Christmas:)




New Years:)




Duh-duh-la-daaaaaaah!

Peace out 2010!

0 comments: