BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 7, 2011

5 Question Friday

5 Question friday again:)

Go to the blog, copy and paste the picture and questions and co to town...well...not for really, you should prolly finish the blog...but then you can go to town:)



1. What is your current favorite book, and why?

2. Do you go to the dentist regularly?

3. What is your worst memory from High School?

4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?

5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions?

1. ...I like Chicken Soup for the Womens Soul. It makes me feel better.

2. :) no...my poor teeth:)

3. huh...I dunno...huh...yah, know, later I think of something:) don't you worry, but AFTER I finish this blog:)

4. for being annoyingly optimistic:) for being happy. For raising a good girl. For being a good wife. Being a good friend.

5. umm...no...no, I don't think so...I was when I was younger...but yeah, not so much now.

There you go. The end.

0 comments: