BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 21, 2011

YAY!!!

I'm sure somebody out there has been listening to the CRAP-OLA that has been going on with my house and us tring to get the bank to be nice and to not forclose and to just take it back all nice-like welll....

*
**
***
****
*****
*DruM RoLL*
*****
****
***
**
*

They called us Wensday morning and IT'S GOOD!!! YAY!!! after 5 mon - Nay - 6 or 7 months of dealing with our first stupid mortgage company and then getting switched and dealing with a new company and having to fill out WAY too much paperwork

*BREATHS*

They're taking it back:)

*sigh of relief*

And so our representative told us to clean out the house and it (at least) 45 days we will FINALLY be free of the house! YAY!!!!

*and the people rejoiced*

Yeah, jessica is happy:) So to keep me up on how long I have I've added a gadget to countdown with me! YAY!

And Hubby just got his CNA certification and is applying for all sorts of jobs:) so we should be not as dirt poor here with in the next month and a half! YAY!!!

Thanks for listening to my rambling again:)

The End.

1 comments:

Shalay said...

HURRAY!!!! That is so awesome!! What great news!!! I'm SO SO happy for you!!