BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Five Question Friday!!

I've been super slacker about this lately:) but I figured I was alread on a woo-hoo Blogging mood so I might as well:)

So you know how it goes - go to the blog listed on the cute little picture and copy and paste the picture and the questions and have some fun letting people get to know you:)



1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?

2. What is your favorite room in your house?

3. Can you wiggle your ears?

4. What is your evening ritual?

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?


1. At a Church Valentines day Dance:) Feb 10 2006:) And by the end of the night I knew I loved him:) it was so funny. I'd been twitterpated before (well duh!) but this one...I dunno, I still can't wrap my head around it, I just felt so instantly calm around him. I could be me around him without having to worry about a thing...it felt (this is going to be SUPER corny, get ready for it) almost like we were two puzzle peices that were meant to fit together:) you know other puzzle peices, and your colors match and it looks like you could fit but somethings just not quite in place; not with Josh. "I think we met in the pre-existanc" >.< LoL sorry I had to:)

2. PSh. Trick question! in MY house, the house that has my name on the mortgage, either the back room or the living room:) so comfy:)
in my moms house - my room.

3. NO! And the Jelousy thereof is GREAT! But I can wiggle my nose like the lady on bewitched:) and I can do elvis lip on both sides:) but I can not do the raise-one-eyebrow thing...still working on that one...

4. Put spawn down...go hid in my room...take my pill...change into PJ's...watch a movie while doing something...(I can't just sit and watch a movie...seriously, I can't do it) Say prayers read scriptures, turn on a movie, watch movie while getting sleepy, turn off movie, turn out light roll over, close eyes and wait for mr. sandman.

5. Gag. I need at least 8 :( in high school I could run on 4 and be chill! but now, there is no dice! if I get less than eight it takes me FOREVER to get out of bed (it already takes me forever to get out of bed so when I'm tired imagine how much worse it is!) and then I'm WAY pooped all day :/ No good.

There you have it:)

The End:)

0 comments: