BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Hubby:)

What is his name? Joshua Stuart Welch
How long have you been married? for...just over 3 years:)
How long did you date? (before engaged...) 11 months
How old is he? 24:)
Who eats more sweets? ....me....*sniff*
Who said I love you first? He did:)
Who is taller? He is:)
Who can sing better? hmm....yes.
Who is smarter? Josh. I have words in my head, but then I think I lost a filter at some point so they words in my head never leave my mouth right....
Who does the laundry? Me :P I hate laundry
Who pays the bills? well...he's the one working...but with out me he would be so lost and he knows it:)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? my right or your right? if your looking at the bed...Josh.
Who mows the lawn? Josh:) I've never mowed the lawn before in my life:)
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who drives? LoL when Josh thinks he can handle the threat to his manhood he lets me:)
Who is more stubborn? I think I am...
Who kissed who first? He kissed me:)
Who asked who out first? He asked me:)
Who proposed? He did:)
Who has more siblings? Haha! see that all depends on how you look at it:) he has 2 "full blood" siblings, 3 "half" siblings, and ..*starts counting*... 3 step siblings...So to for him he either has 2, 3, 4, 7, or (all together) 8:) But he usually he thinks of it as having 5:) oh, so I have 3 so he wins:)
Who wears the pants? ...I'm thinking I do..I'm kinda a nazi...But I share:)

3 comments:

Shalay said...

Fun!! I think I am going to do this one!! Hope you don't mind!! :) You guys are so cute together!!

mstolp said...

You've got to check out my blog Jess! Here is a link!
http://meghanlcblog.blogspot.com/

Jessica :) said...

Sweet:) thanks meghan:)
Thanks shalay:) you and jon are too:) I'm glad you guys are doing so well!