BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 8, 2010

THE bathroom

I know I'm a giant goober, but I've been so stoked about planning my Forever home (as Josh and I call it) - prolly just cause I'm not living in my own house:) And then the 5 question friday asked about it and BAM! It's like fate was telling me that I HAD to tell you about my awesome plans:) So her you go!

This is my inspiration for my bathroom:)



I love love love the colors, the silvery and the deep purple:) you see, in my forever home My bedroom is going to have a lavender thing going on, so it only makes sence that the master bathroom would be purple! And you see my thing with the purple, one, super pretty color:) two, in MASH Hawk Eye always wore a purple robe, do you know WHY?!? because back in the day purple was a sign of royalty:) (so it's kinda awesome that Hawk Eye wore purple:)) but then I figure why can't my space be my own little...room of royalty:)

The other thing, and why I'm so obsessive and making big plans to have this rediculous bathroom is because the bathroom with by MY space. I know that seems completely rediculous, BUT think about it. Kids - no matter what - will go in and out of any room in the house they feel like, but the bathroom is the one room you can lock with out fear of huge issue:) So I'm making it all mine:)

So I'm going to have a nice big tub one can stretch out in:) and a separate shower, and windows and - my favorite part - a sit down! I know, I'm silly:) but if it's going to be my own little space I want a place to sit if I want to just go hide for a little while:) so I'm going to have a little platform with some kind of sitting arangement on it:) not big just enough for a sit:)



*I know, I have a silly obsession with the paint program..but it keeps all my thoughts in one place:)*

So it's going to be this royal purple all over, but then the tile on the floor will go up to encircle the tub and the shower the go back down but go up the wall about... 6 inches, go be hind the toilet then in the other corner do a square platform that stays just about 6 inches above the floor:) And the door is going to have one of those old time door nobs on it with the big keys:)

I'm so excited about this:) and you see, we're going to be millionairs so we'll have the money for the rediculous remodeling we're going to do:)

Any who:) tell me you thoughts, maybe you have some AWESOME thought I missed:)

Love Mush!

2 comments:

mstolp said...

That is so cool! You've got taste! MASH and purple are the best!

Shalay said...

That is amazing!! How beautiful!! I love planning our Forever home too! So much fun!!