BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 22, 2010

FINALLY 5QF!

GOSH! I'm a lamo! I completely forgot wordless wensday AGAIN! gosh! thats two weeks for wordless wensday andI missed 5QF last week! good gravey! but here's this weeks 5QF :



1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse?

2. How often do you talk to your mom?

3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe?

4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?

5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?)


1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse?

I think I am...Joshua doesn't like cooking much so...

2. How often do you talk to your mom?
Every -stinkin- day:) lol I kinda sorta live in her house so....:)

3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe?
Both. I like the same recipes but I do like trying new ones:) my one problem is that in trying new recipes, I hate the recipes that are overly...over...yeah know? use fresh garlic from the top of mount sini and only mince it to 1/11 of an inch, then saute in extra extra extra extra extra vergin olive vegitable peanut oil. I like new stuff, but not the silly stuff:)

4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?

indeed:) not like OH MY GOSH! HOLY LONG TOE BATMAN! but a smidgen longer. now if you wanna talk long loes, my brothers toe is SO LONG! I think my family pinned him down and measured it once, 2 INCHES! NO JOKE! long toes!

5. Do you dress up for Halloween?
Yeah buddy:) I love dressing up for halloween! I think it's great fun! and thanks for reminding me I have to look for something to do!

AND

Yesterday was my birthday! YAY! and I had so much fun!

I got some spicey queso! and sixlets;) and a CD and a gift card to ROSS! (I LOVE ROSS) And today I get a HULA HOOP! I've wanted a Hula Hoop forever! YAY! And crafty stuff:) I needed some more paint so it was great! And Josh got me colored daisies! I love Colored daisies!

PICTURES!







There you go:)

The End:)

1 comments:

Bryan and Brianna said...

Ah! I totally just remembered I forgot to do my 5QF.. Ah well. :) Anyway.... I love your post! And all of the pictures! You're gorgeous! :D Yay for birthdays!! And I have to agree, colored daisies are the best! But I also like just plain whit daisies.. Anyway, happy birthday again! :)