BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Question Friday!

Today I look forward to this:) for no good reason:) just a good mood...taking a day off the wellness challenge:) eating way too much junk food, and it makes me feel good:)
copy and paste the picture and the questions and have fun answering:)



1. What do you listen to while driving?

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?

4. Would you ever own a minivan?

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?


1. What do you listen to while driving?
Any thing upbeat:) I'm one of those nerds that drives around with their music up way loud:) but I listen to anything upbeat:)

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
um...wet dog! New hatred about fall, my little brother for his birthday got a dog...and he's...well, we like to say he's got too much fluff between his ears:) And he's a Shizu (?), and so bless his slow heart, he goes outside after it's rained good and hard and ROOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLS in the grass, and then STINKS! but it doesn't stop there - he comes inside and jumps on you, THEN he shakes and gets his stink sprayed all over the place, THEEENNNNNNNNN he ROOOLLLLLLLS INSIDE! on the floor, on the rug! And then the house smells like wet dog FOREVER! YUCK!

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?

Ohhhhh, buddy. can of worms thou didst just open:) I have my master bathroom, Wash room, living room, family room, master bed room, maeby's room and the back yard ALLLLL planned out:) I have every intention of posting my ideas for my bathroom soon:)

4. Would you ever own a minivan?
Psh, all the cool moms do! So SHAW!

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
depends on where they're from, and sometimes I do just cause the germs freak me out:)

The END!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

in referring to question 2(?), it is spelt shitzu. Literally. No joke!

ps-this is ellen :)