BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 18, 2011

BAAAAD Weddings

K, I know some people had issues with my wedding and thought it wasn't up to par (as a side note I LOVED my wedding), but at least you can admit my wedding was nowhere near as shameful as these weddings :

Really...really???? how...why...shame.

Gag me with a tiki torch.

I will bet there were definitely tears at this wedding...

missing teeth...tube-top gown...so sad...

Alice in Pimpland

Nothing says I love you like stabbing a replica of your bride...

...no words...

Good news is the two species cannot reproduce.

nothing says I Love You like a beer bong.

...again...no words

who needs a limo!


I think this wouldn make anyone feel better about their wedding day:)

2 comments:

Shalay said...

HAHA!!!! That's too funny!! And WHO didn't like your wedding?!?! How dare they!! I thought you guys pulled it off very well!

Bryan and Brianna said...

HAHAHA!! Oh my goodness... Some people... Ya, I'm glad to say that I won't be having any of that kind of stuff at my wedding. :D