BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 5 and 6

I know, I suck. Made it a whole four days before I missed one:/ I lose. But in my defence, I went to do it before bed - then my stommy became upset, and thennnnn the internet wasn't working, and I'm a lazy bum who didn't want to go ALLL the way upstairs with the stommy aches to restart the router...so no dice. So today you get two:)

Day 5 - a picture of me twoooo years ago:)

Wow...I guess this was two years ago...baby was just biddy....huh:) feb 22, 2009


Day 6 - Picture of an animal you'd like to keep as a pet :)

Aww man, here we go...incase you didn't know this...

I LOOOOVVVVVE DUCKS!!!






YEah:) I really love ducks:) I would love to have a couple, or even just one:) but I doubt josh will ever let me *sniff*

Any way there you have it:) peace out:)

0 comments: