BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I FORGOT!!!

So I would post just a picture of this but silly google maps won't let me just copy and paste the pictures so you get this RIDICULOUSLY long link:)

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Wall+Ave+%26+Patterson+St,+Ogden,+Weber,+Utah+84401&layer=c&sll=41.209277,-111.979242&cbp=13,78.66,,0,1.57&cbll=41.209515,-111.979232&hl=en&sspn=0.006295,0.006295&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Wall+Ave+%26+Patterson+St,+Ogden,+Weber,+Utah+84401&ll=41.209332,-111.979244&spn=0.007006,0.016512&t=h&z=17&panoid=NFWUD38peAf9Z-Ktvg1Wkw

ok so I forgot to mention in my great moving blog THE BATHROOM. Not the bathroom in my house:) lol naw. The bathroom in the gas station at the bottom of our street.

In the...*ponders* 3.5 years we NEVER used this gas station, not even for gas, it looked all shadey, and then the gas prices were always 20 cents higher then what they should've been. Naturally we decided that it was just open for drug dealers:) We always joked about this, how they were just there for the dealers *sarcastic chuckle*...until the moving day...DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!

Our bathroom at the house wasn't working because we shut off the water to the house months before due to us never using it:) and NATURALLY because there wasn't a potty in the house my bladder insisted that I had to pee. So we all took a potty brake to go down there. *shudder* it was badddd.

One - Yeah, it was shady...had gates up over the windows and ones you could pull over the doors...

Two - had to get a key for the bathroom...I know your all saying thats dumb, but I don't like it...

- I know your saying Jessica, thats silly...well this is where it gets bad...

The bathroom :
* the lock on the door was broken.

* it smelled like birds :( and other grossness

* NO TOILET COVERS!!! *starts crying*

* Facet was halfway broken

* Soap dispenser sprayed soap everywhere

* No towels :(

And now for the rest of the store :

* On the counter was a big ol' picture of a scantily dressed woman that said "sex 'something'" apparently it was an energy drink...

* They had PIPES in the counter windows. Not tabacco pipes - PIPES. Like drug pipes.

* They had "Relaxation Brownies" (I know any one who say that 70's show is chuckling:) but GOOD NIGHT!)

* Then 2 hours later one of the guys went to use the bathroom and it was out of order...

It was bad...if you ever have to use this bathroom...DON'T!!!!!

ok, I gotta go get caught up on my immunizations now...

The End.

0 comments: