BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 2

day 2 is tell us about your job :

I have the BEST job ever. I'm a stay at home mommy. I love my job. I have the most beautiful baby in the whole world and I'm so lucky to be able to spend my time with her:)

Highlights of my day include :
♥ watching her watch in amazement as I blow bubbles and her trying to catch them
♥ Help her try new foods and watching in amusement as she discovers onions aren't tasty:)
♥ Going down the stairs one step at a time holding her hand
♥ Being the one to get her up in the morning and from nap and getting the sleepy snuggles
♥ Singing every Barney song she knows over and over agian
♥ Watching her try to walk in her uncles shoes and watching her smile as she hears us laughing at the shoes turning around on her feet
♥ Singing her to sleep at night
♥ Trying to interpret her one word sentances
♥ Helping her learn new words
♥ Laughing as she giggles about daddy farting:)
♥ Playing with play-dough and having to make a baby...then a crib...then a blanket...then a plug...then nightlight:)
♥ Helping her say her prayers at night
♥ Making cookies
♥ making Raman noodles and eggs at least 6 times a week
♥ Watch her put her baby down for a nap:)
♥ Dancing with her
♥ Playing ring-around-the-rosies over and over and over again
♥ Helping her grow into a big independant girl:)

And those are just a few highlights of my every day:)

0 comments: