BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 1

Picture of me and how my day has been



hmm...my day...Good:)

Got to go to my appointment with Pat:) WOO-HOO! then came home and picked up the hub and babe, then went and took care of paper work for the house *WOO-HOO*. Got random lunch foods at the store and ate them in the care as we drove around:) drove through a bunch of trailers parks looking for new ones:) then had to go home and put Baby down before she drove this mommy over the edge:)

Now I'me gonna go check my facey-spacey, then fix my black dress and go through the MASSIVE ammounts of crafts I found online yesterday and do a few:) and hubby is going to go to work and my dad is makeing soup...yay soup *waves tiney flag in the air*

The End:)

0 comments: