BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby's Two Year Old Pictures

Firstly the cake:

yep:) polka dots:) two layers inside, the top being chocolate pound cake and the bottom being rice crispies:) and it was made of yuck:) I thought it looked lumpy and uneven, the pound cake was SO not sweet enough, and the crispies were a little on the over cooked side. But everyone said it looked great and tasted great so..? yeah I dunno

Then the party:)
Baby blowing out the candles:)

and THE BUG! the bug was from granny jo and maeby was thrilled:)


Now the Creme de'la Creme : the Two Year old Pictures:)



















And these last three just made me laugh:)



We go from "eh - ok" to "daddy!" to "GET ME DOWN!" they just make me laugh:)

And there you have it:) My baby is getting so big:)

The End

PS - if any family want some of the "photoshoot" pictures, just email me and I'll send them:)

2 comments:

Shalay said...

SO CUTE!!! The cake is so darling and 2 is awesome!! Those pictures were amazing!!!!

Bryan and Brianna said...

Oh my goodness!! Your little girl is SO cute!!! And you did an awesome job with all of these pictures! :D