BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Truth behind I Am Legend

So in the midst of my PMS-ing - I've come to a very amazing discovery.

We all know the movie I AM LEGEND right?



So with this movie they lead you to believe a farce, that they have supposedly come up with a cure for cancer right? That they've used a genetically engineered measles virus to cure it, and then it turns into this huge epidemic and all these people get infected and its terrible right?

It's a farce I tell you!

My therory :
We've all seen a woman PMS-ing, well some woman out there has such terrible symptoms that the PMS Hormone


^ PMS Hormone ^

Was able to excape it's female host! That was when they came up with the load of hooey that they put all over the news in the movie, trying to keep the mass population calm, but all the people that were SO HAPPY about the cure for cancer that the overwhelming ammount of happy in their systems made them seseptible to the PMS hormone!

*DUN*DUN*DUUUUUUNNNNN*

And in the end Will Smith is the only man Manly enough to withstand the hormone:)

Now I know what your thinking, what about everyone else??? Well, you see, the woman that will smith meets up with who is not effected, is infertle, and there for, not suseptible to the PMS hormone. Then you ask, well what about the boy that was with the woman?? that is simple, he is the spawn of Chuck Norris. And as we all should understand, the PMS hormone is not silly enough to try to infect Chuck Norris. So the spawn child of Chuck Norris had to go with the woman while Chuck Norris toured the country/world, spreading his Chuck Norris-ness, and therefore expelling the hormone from all the people that could be saved, thus the colony of "Un infected" people. It's not that they were uninfected, but that Chuck Norris had scared the PMS right out of them

Now I know, your saying, "Jessica, your silly", but you can't deny my theory!
My exibit A :
Infected Person from I Am Legend :


Jessica infected by the PMS hormone :


The End.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You = FAVORITE! Favorite I tell you!!! I've never watched I am legend because of the scariness. Well, now I kinda want to watch it so I can laugh through all of it! ;) haha
By the way, I totally believe in the PMS hormone.
The end

Bryan and Brianna said...

BAHAHA!!!! I agree with Nikki.. You = Favorite!!! :) Oh man, you totally just made my day Jessica, I can't even tell you.. (So, I think we need to hang out.. Sometime soon-ish.. What do you think)? On a side note.. I don't know if you caught this in the movie, but Will Smith's character was the scientist/doctor that came up with the cure for cancer that, as you said, made everyone susceptable to the pms hormone.. Just some movie trivia for you. :)