BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

Haha:) I completely didn't do this last week:) and it's not cause I forgot which is sad:) I just didn't:)
ANY WAY!
Five Question Friday - copy and paste the picture and questions from the below blog and do it on your blog! WOO-HOO!


1. What Christmas song do you loathe?

2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?

3. Have you ever had surgery?

4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?


1 - huh...I haven't been listening to christmas music a ton yet...so I'm not sure...I'm pretty sure I have one but for the life of me I can't remember...

3 - Yes:) On my ear of all places:) When I was in Jr. High I had a cist growing in my ear canal and the took it out:) I really wish they had taken a video! they apparently had to go behind my ear and cut along the back...Seam if you will:) and had to pull my ear forward to get to it:) pretty awesome huh!?

4 - When ever. I like to start Black friday and finish when ever I finish:)

5 - OH SNAP! MY HOUSE! No joke, Jessica's little thing of making up My Forever home, I would want my Forever Home, the way I'm designing it! That would be magnificent! AGH! I would love that so much!

And there you go:) Peace out!

The End.

0 comments: