BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 5, 2010

FiVe QuEsTioN FriDaY!

As a pre-cursor to 5QF I would like to actknowlege yes, I did miss Wordless Wensday but only kinda:) On Wensday we went to the park with Baby and took her two year birthday pictures:) And I would post them...but it's not her birthday yet:) So it's like I missed it...but not:) And yes, I will post them:) My plan is to post them all sunday night so you can see my big girl:)

Now - on to FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY!!

Go to the following blog, copy and paste the picture and questions and have fun!


1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?

2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?

4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!)

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?


1. oooh....photographer...anything crafty...like really, anything crafty:)

2. I would prolly go with the beach:) sun shiney, swimming, tans:) woods are great...but I like the bright open sunshine more:) maybe I'll live in my house on the beach but have a vacationy cabin in the woods:)

3. no...not really:) I thought it was a really fun cute little name:) the end:)

4. ...*makes a shamefull face*...I like to watch scary R rated movies...I know I'm the devil! But at least I make sure they're ok before I watch them! I make sure they don't have nasty gross scenes in them! it doesn't make it much better...but that is my guilty pleasure...

5. haha:) straightend:) I love my family but I do have to teenage sibs and one 20 yr old sib and...(I LOVE YOU GUYS) but 2 of the three just don't care about how things look so they straighten when they should be cleaning.

And there you have it:)

Now I must go hula hoop.

The End.

0 comments: