BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

10 Things I LOVE

I got this idea from my awesome friend Shalay And I STOLE IT! HA! So the gyst is that one goes through random phases where I LOVE LOVE LOVE certain things and this is just a way to shine light on those little things every so often:)

1. Heelers:)

I love Heelers! Red, Blue, it doesn't matter! I think there just so cute! They don't get huge, they aren't lap dogs, they're just perfect! This sweet puppy is a red and blue heeler mix, and he was just too cute! AH!

2.Hairspray

I forget about this movie for huge chunks at time and then I listen to the CD and BAM! I'm listening to it nonstop for days:) Not to mention that Zac Efron is in it:) he's pretty much amazing:) He would get one of these slots but he's not a random love, he is a constant:)

3. Short Bus Jokes:)

I don't know what it is, but I love love LOVE short buss jokes:) no matter what is wrong, a short bus joke will always make me smile:)

4. Chuck Norris Jokes:)
*insert picture of Chuck Norris doing something amusing right here*
Not quite as amazing as short bus jokes, but still pretty darn amazing:)
Favorites:
Chuck Norris found Nemo.
Some people where superman pajama's, superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.
Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.
Before the Boogey-man goes to bed he checks the closet for Chuck Norris.

5. My Camera/Taking Pictures

I'm a super crafty person, I find something I wanna do and I'm hooked:) as long as I'm half decent anyway:) And I take my AMAZING camera with me everywhere! It's so FUN!

6.The Kitties that Live(d) on my Porch

We've had Kittens living on our porch for the last couple weeks:) And they've brought me many smiles:) The *(d)* in the title is that they don't live on my porch any more:( But this counts because I was going to post this this morning when they did live on my porch, but then this afternoon we had the shelter pick them up. Mama had left them just a couple days ago, and two of them weren't eating much and we couldn't keep them. Any way! the twins were Snoops and Snickers, they were gray and white and The one in the picture is Jelly-Bean:) She is all black and such a sweety:) she'd just come sit on me and curl up on my chest:) She was super sweet:) I would've kept her if she hadn't stopped eating and if we could've afforded to get her fixed....But Yeah, so Snickers was a little stand offish, she didn't play with us much. Snoops, turned into an oinker! She was the one who was not getting skinny:) And then of course Jelly-Bean who was just the best:)

7.NETFLIX!!!
I love netflix:) I love watching movies and this is like blockbuster but for only 9.63 a month!! My only problem with it is that I've finished watching all the seasons I wanted to see...So now...I'm pretty much down to the x-files...But at least I've got one:)

8.Peaches and Whipped Cream:)

I don't know what it is, its just so simply amazing:) it's so yummy:)

9. Independance Day/The Proposal
Both of these movies I just can't get enough of! Any time, any mood, these movies are GREAT!

*Sidenote* the craziest green bug just landed on my shoulder:)*End Sidenote*

10. Leaving the curtains open on sunny summer days:)
It's one of those silly simple things that just make life seem like...*sigh* yah know? It's makes the house seem so warm and bright and clean:) it's definately a favorite:)

The End.

1 comments:

Shalay said...

Hehe! So fun!! You are more than free to steal it! I love leaving my curtains open when it's so too! It makes for happy moments! Love you!!