BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Movies I HAVE to see:)

This is a movie called "Easy A" and this video is HI-LARIOUS!



And Then this is actually what the movie is about:) I think I want to go see it:) yeah, think so:)


HILARIOUS!!!

And the next one that I command that EVERYONE SEE! is The new M. Night movie:) called "Devil" Me and Kristy have and outstanding date set for Sept 17 to see this movie! Check it!



Go see it! I command you!

And RUB SOME DIRT IN IT!

4 comments:

Shalay said...

You're going without me!!!!!? *whine and moan* Haha. That's okay, I understand! Have fun!! Just pretend I'm there with you!!

Shalay said...

Oh, and I love your new sidebar stuff! So cute!!

Shalay said...

Oh, and I know I am comment bombing you, but that movie does look SUPER funny!! I will definitely have to go and see it!

Jessica :) said...

I know! I'm sorry! If you would be down here we would SO be taking you! *sad day*