BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Question Friday

It's true! here we go again! oh! it dawns on me, if you want to to this too, you can see the original blog, all you gots to do is type in the blog address at the bottom of the picture. Much love:)


1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?


1. hmm...in the middle. I can be neet but if it's too toasty or if josh is hogging the bed/covers I tend to ruin the tidy-ness.

2. Happy.

3. umm...I wish that I had been warned that Josh was going to loose his job this last spring.

4. I honestly don't shop at garage sales...like ever...

5. oh snap...crab legs. crab legs sound REALLY good:)

0 comments: