BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Le Cinco Questionino Fridayo

That right those are my mad Spanglish skills:) and it's that time again!




1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?

4. What is currently your favorite song?

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?


1. In Jr. High I was Peaches...I've been JJ...Jess - obviously...Thats pretty much it. oh, Peaches was like princes peach from mario...

2. I'm the oldest *22* Paul is next at 20, then Ellen who is 16 and my baby brother Hal who is 11.

3. Zac Effron:)

4. wow...I gots so many...Lately I've become very fond of Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood.

5. HAHA! oh man...I could go off like I nuclear bomb on this question. But I'll put my answer at, yes and no. Currently just trying to dig ourselves out, and then saving for a new place of residence.

The END!

0 comments: