BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Five question Friday

It's true:) here it is again:) And here I go again:)

1. Have you ever visited another country?

2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?

3. What is your favorite season?

4. What one song will always cheer you up?

5. What Disney character do you resemble most?


1.Nope. (well that was easy)

2. hmm...Honestly...I have no idea. not the slightest idea...sorry.

3.I love spring:) when all the trees are blooming:) I love it:)

4. Oh, I have SO many:) carrie underwood - before he cheats. taylor swift - you belong with me. Cascada - every time we touch.

5. really? I personally think I don't resemble any cartoons...cause they're cartoons...and..I'm not.

The End:)

1 comments:

mstolp said...

You're funny Jess!