BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

10 *SoNgS* I love

I'm putting a spin on it, cause Shalay said I could on her blog:) I never play on youtube a lot but then when I do I'm on there for like an hour! So here are some significant songs/videos to Jessica:)

1. Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone

Haha:) good times:) way back in high school! Shalay's boyfriend had just broken up with her and this was her theme song:) every time I hear it I remember us rocking out to it:) Good times:)

2. Kelly Clarkson - Walk Away

This is one of *in my opinion* the best music videos ever:)I love that everyone starts slowly jamming out:) It's SO FAVORITE!!!

3. Cascada - Everytime We Touch

The is also one of the best video's ever! Again with the random people braking out in song and dance out of nowhere! That and this song came out my senior year so everytime I hear it I remember jumping around with all my best friends my senior year:)Amazing song:)

4. Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me

Thats right along with every other person in the world to two x chromosomes I LOVE THIS SONG! It is also one of the best videos! Random braking out in song and dance:)

5. Come What May

This is our song:) But I love you until the end of time. Come What May.

6. Michael Buble - Everything

This is our unofficial our song:) Amazing song:)It's just so cute! And it's Michael Buble! AH!

7. Michael Buble - Haven't Met You Yet

AH! again MICHAEL BUBLE! He's amazing! And it's a video with random braking out in song and dance in a completely random place:)

8. Hoedown Throwdown!!

Because I'm a GIANT nerd:) This is one of the funnest line dance EVER! And I posted this video so if ever you decide to become a super nerd like me you can learn it too:)

9. Jump5 - Spinnin' Around

Again:) super old song:) Ellen got a CD with a dvd with music videos on it and Me and her and Brandi tried learning all the dance moves to this:) But really I just think it's a really cute song!

10. Uncle Kracker - Follow Me

I remember this song coming out when I was in like 7th grade! And I still love this song!

And then taking another idea from Shalay:)

One song that I COMPLETELY hate :
(I appoligize for subjecting all those that read this to this song. I'm sorry)

The Cucumber Song

This song should die. And the people that wrote it should perish forever in a flaming pit of sharp pointing things where they are forced to eat nothing but cucumbers for the rest of eternity. The End.

2 comments:

Shalay said...

Haha!! Nice!! Yes, those were very good times!! You're awesome!!

Bryan and Brianna said...

Jess, you've totally made me go down memory lane, and you've shown me to a couple of new songs. Thanks for that. :) Oh and, that cucumber song should die. I can see why you don't like it.