BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

5QF

It's that time agian:)

Side note : I say that and it make me think of Mr. Noel from High School:) one time we're sitting there and he comes over the intercom to tell the teachers of a meeting they're having and he say's "Teacehers! It's that time of the month again!" HAHAHA!! Or the time he called us "toadstole-sitters" HAHA! or! OR! the time he got on and was harping us about the parking lot or something and said "This is not Cyprus! This is not Granger! This is not kearns! This Is CYPRUS HIGH!" Oh man:) he was so half off his rocker:) Leave me a comment telling me your favorite Noel/teacher story:)

ANY WAY! onto the purpose of my post FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY!

Go to the blog below and copy and paste the questions and logo:)



1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?

2. How well do you know your neighbors?

3. What age are you looking forward to being?

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?

5. What is your earliest childhood memory?


1. *humph*I guess the good answer would be yes...but no:) the trick is, I don't have money to spend:) but if I do, if I'm going to spend money on me, I usually end up buying something for my hubby/baby too.

2. Haha:) in my parents neighborhood, pretty good:) I at least know who they all are and I can go to them if I need to. In my old neighborhood, not so well at all:) I knew guss:) this 80+ year old neighbor two doors down, and Roger (*yuck* Noone really wants to know roger), but besides that all my neighbors spoke spanish, and I speak'e no espanyol. I knew the kids ok:)

3. haha:) not, I want to be 18 again:)

4. LoL I don't think I get excited so much any more...but I do get disapointed when I don't get any:)

5. Good gravey...I remember doing easter at grandmas once when I was super biddy...I remember moving into our trailer when I was super little and sitting on the half made couch watching road runner cartoons:)

THE END!

0 comments: