BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 13, 2010

DARN IT ALL!!!

SORRY EVERYONE!
It's come to my attention that my blog won't let people comment :( UNCOOL!! If you know whats going on tell me about it on facebook! Or I guess email me at !#%*)#$@^##%&#$!@! (email has been removed for MY safty).... but really! I've checked to see if a setting changed or something but it says nothings changed:( I'm REALLY afraid it's my new layout! And I LOVE my layout! I don't want to change it!
So let me know if you know what happening...
Rub some dirt in it...well, no, I'd rather fix it first...

The end.

4 comments:

Jessica :) said...

SORRY! It's chill! I figured out how to do it! YAY!!! *whew* I feel much better now:)
RUB SOME DIRT IN IT!!

Bryan and Brianna said...

How'd you fix it? Because I want to do a new layout, but when I did put a new one on, the comment thing wouldn't work.. Anyway, I'm happy you found out and that you're no longer irritated over it. :)

Bonnie said...

I read your blog all the time, but seldom comment, so I just wanted you to know there are some followers out here! :-)

Bryan and Brianna said...

Thank you Jessica! I can now get a cute layout like you. :)