BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 3, 2010

El Cinco Dayo Friday...o

Those are my MAD Spanish speaking skills at work:) its hard to believe but I speak it worse than I speak English! LoL So incase you didn't notice New Layout! woo-hoo! And this time it wasn't COMPLETELY frustrating like it usually is:) usually by the time I find one I like I cussing and crying and very upset! But this time it wasn't so bad:) I'd like to thank PYZAM.com for have cute layouts:) THANK YOU!

And so begins five quetion friday:) You go to the blog, borrow the questions and logo, copy and paste and go:)


1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?

5. Regular or Diet soda?


1. Play online:) no joke, thats it. I check my faceyspacey, and my blog, and make sure there's still something in the bank account:) And you know it's odd, I know a lot of moms would say "free time?? I don't get free time!!" but I'm a freetime nazi:) I have worked very long and VERY hard to make sure that Maeby has a set 2 hour nap in the middle of the day that never wavers:) because if I don't get it, people die:)

2. :(not my kitchen window:( but really, I see...grass, a garden, possibly one of two cats or one of two dogs making a menise of it's self:)

3. ...ok...random... a country star:) no joke, like from Sugarland:) yeah, that'd be cool:)

4.WHINING! I hate whiney ness! *says in whiney voice* MOMMY! I HAVE to have it! mom! GOSH YOU HATE ME! WHY DON'T I JUST DIE! MOMMY I don't wannna! GOSH MOM!!!! *end voice* or, my other issue is the parents of the kids. like at the mall they have the little kids play place so they don't have ulcers mid-shopping trip and I HATE it when some parents come in with there 12 year old kids! Jumping all over the place! all a good foot taller then all the toys! GOSH! Oh and when they're lazy! kids that KNOW that there are chores to do and don't do them just cause they know mommy will crack eventually and do them! EWWW!

5. None thank you. I stopped drinking it a while ago cause its really not that good for you, and now when ever I drink it it's so UNCOMFFY! it makes my tummy hurt...and it feels weird going down...nope. no likeing.

As a side note :
Watch this, it's AMAZING!

0 comments: