BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Ive-fay Westion-qay Riday-fay

Five Question friday again:)
Copy and paste the picture and question and answer:)



1. What is the first nightmare you remember?

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?

4. Did you make good grades in school?

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?


1. I remember dreaming about batman:) terrifying! really! I remember this HUGE hot air baloon I think it was the jokers...and it was dark and scary! eww...

2. Watch : FOOTBALL!!! WOOOOOOOH! I love football! it's so my favorite! no joking!
Playing : Volly Ball:) I'm a no-contact sport playing girl:) don't even do baseball or basket ball:) in volly ball you hold still and it seems like a REALLY team sport to me...I dunno..

3. oooooh...really...boots would be nice...in general, fasiony in general would be nice:)

4. I did ok. could've done better. I had a C+ / B- average...graduated with a 3.3 GPA so i did ok.

5. I don't...entertainment weekly would be fun... but thats all I got...

The End!

1 comments:

Bryan and Brianna said...

I love football too!! :) And Volleyball, well.. Not so much.. I'll play it, but I don't necessarily enjoy it. :) And, Entertainment Weekly is a fun magazine to subscribe too.. A little pricey, but so is every other magazine subscription out there. :) (Oh and I like the pig-latin title. I see how it is, showin off your language skills).. ;)